Opelyvalo replied

295 weeks ago

Jigarthanda In Tamil Pdf Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

An aspiring director targets a ruthless gangster because he wants to make a violent gangster film. His discreet attempts to research the gangster fail miserably. Finally when he gets caught snooping, things hit the fan.
When Karthik is given a task by his producer to come up with a gripping gangster flick infested with heavy dosage of violence, he focuses on Sethu, a ruthless gangster surrounded by quirky yet scary henchmen. Karthik discreetly tries his best to find out about Sethu to develop a film script, but fails miserably in all his attempts. However when he finally gets the chance to gain an insight into Sethu's life, disaster strikes as he gets caught in the mêlée following the discovery of a mole within Sethu's gang.
Jigarthanda is an amazing movie that all of you should watch in the theaters. Here are a few reasons why.<br/><br/>1. Superb performance from Simha, nails the character and really makes the story great 2. Great script/screenplay by Karthik Subbaraj. He was the reason this movie worked and the twists in the movie was what made it really interesting., 3. Santhosh Narayanan composed some great BGM for this movie and also a great soundtrack 4. Although not that prominent, Siddharth does a good job in his role 5. The movie is extremely hilarious, especially in the second half, but it sticks to the script and doesn&#39;t get out of hand.<br/><br/>6. Karunakaran does a good job of making the scenes comical and his timing is almost perfect.<br/><br/>7. The cinematography in this movie is extremely good and crisp, especially liked how the camera was still, nicely zoomed, the angles in which the shots were taken.<br/><br/>8. If you liked Pizza, this movie has plenty more to enjoy than Pizza.<br/><br/>9. Only minor flaw, there was almost no use for Lakshmi Menon but in order for the script to have worked she had to be part of the story.<br/><br/>10. Final verdict: Definitely an award winning movie (Cinematography, BGM, Simha, Screenplay, Direction, Music, Comedian, and possibly film)and everyone has shown they have potential for films in the near future.
The reason I watched this movie is for my favorite Bobby Simha and Karthick Subbaaraj. I stunned with the performance of Simha, he is really amazing and awesome. I am dare to say Simha is going to be finest actor in Indian cinema if he is continue to do the different character as he did so far. Even I am dare to suggest tamil old actors like Rajini, Kamal, Ajith, Vijay to learn what is real acting from Simha. Simha is really great great. Am damn sure he is one of the best actor in Indian cinema. Particularly I am mesmerized when he change over his acting from don to normal man and normal man to don, especially when he ask Siddarth with knife in his hand, &quot;pakathula vandhavudanae bayam poiduchaa&quot;, this performance is epic. And another grooving performance is, when Simha receives credits from the child of Soundhar, Simha&#39;s eyes itself conveyed the movie climax, thats why director orchestrate all the dialogue in gibberish in the climax, only few actors can do that performance and only good movie lovers can understand what Simha is expressing. <br/><br/>Apart from performance all credits goes to director. After Pizza the expectation was much higher on Jigarthanda. But after Jigarthanda what Karthick is going to do. lets wait and watch. Hope Kartick will come with another surprise in his next movie. But am damn sure, Karthick himself can not make flick like this again, it is a once in a life time script. I admire Karthick more than Bala, Manirathnam. Because Karthick is more intellectual director than them. <br/><br/>And last credits goes to composer Santhosh and cinemotographer gavemic u ary. Hats off to them. Great work.

646f9e108c
League of Superheroes full movie hd 1080p download2 Guns: Zero Tolerance movie in hindi hd free downloadA Brief Theory on Mankind movie download in mp4the The White Warrior full movie in hindi free download hdWoochi movie download in hdDownload hindi movie The BorderBuckley's Chance song free downloadBuck Naked full movie hd 1080p downloadthe Grandizer downloadShin Megami Tensei: Persona full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.